|Height (mm) :||400mm at front|
|Depth (mm) :||280mm|
|Width (mm)||250mm Overall to plate edges (125mm Clear inside)|
|Finish :||Epoxy powder|
- Designed to protect pallet racking from potential damage from forklifts.
- 5mm thick steel reduces chaces of pallet racking being damaged.
- Epoxy powder coated in an alert yellow.
- Bolts into the floor.
- Quick and easy installation on concrete floors, guards secured with (not included) 4 x M12x100mm Through Bolt, Concrete/Floor Anchors
Advantages of floor fixed protectors
- These protectors transmit load directly into floor slab rather than the racking upright
- Make a noise when hit creating a deterrent.
Disadvantages of floor fixed protectors
- These can become loose after excessive of repeated impacts (although this may indicate aisle width or forklift size problems if damage occurs in the same areas repeatedly & the floor may become damaged)
Clearances for free standing upright protectors
SEMA's operational clearance for the minimum gap between the upright & pallet is 75mm at ground level. The maximum horizontal dimension allowed into a bay is 50mm from the upright without impacting the original clearance dimensions.
Already have racking damage?
We can advise on racking damage, carry out racking inspections & replace damaged components.
For more information call the office: 0113 487 3014
We also offer installation with Transformer Systems, call us on the number above or e-mail email@example.com for a quote.
Pallet racking corner protectors, 5mm thick.In Stock
Plastic Column Guards to suit pallet racking uprights. Less than 1 minute install.In Stock
M12x100mm Through Bolt, Concrete/Floor Anchor - Suit Pallet Racking - Pack of 20In Stock